We collect and receive information about users of our Services ("users," "you," or "your") when you register for an account.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as username, email address and password.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you through your email, we may also send notifications to you using your email;
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- We use advertising companies such as Google adsense. Google adsense may use information about your visits to any of the Websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Google provides some additional privacy options regarding its cookies at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Dpsmiles is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing at [email protected] or log into your account.
We may periodically update this policy. If you are a Dpsmiles member, we will attempt to notify you of material updates by sending a notice to an email address you may have provided to us. Otherwise, you may view the updated version of this policy on the website.